After packing all my boyfriend’s stuff at Delft, we headed to Rotterdam for dinner. We wanted something small and not too heavy, so we decided to go to a random Surinamese/Javanese restaurant in Chinatown.
My boyfriend ordered Roti with chicken and I chose Saoto soup. It was my first time having Saoto soup, or actually my first time having Surinamese food ever. It was really spicy! I never expected it to be this hot, but I loved it!!! The soup was really clear and light, yet the flavor was very strong. And the chicken inside the soup was very tense and juicy. My boyfriend’s Roti tasted really good too! It’s different from the Roti that I used to eat, but still very delicious. I’d definitely go back there and eat!
Posted on Thursday, 5 July
Tagged as: Surinamese Javanese Roti Saoto soup Chicken Food Foodporn Yummy Delicious Hungry Chinatown Rotterdam Dinner Spicy
- missleilani likes this
- fsrda likes this
- surinam-unity reblogged this from jamiexjoey
- surinam-unity likes this
- curadodeespanto likes this
- nanitje reblogged this from lisarojer1
- lisarojer1 reblogged this from jamiexjoey
- idontdocandy likes this
- ideclaresurrenderpendence reblogged this from jamiexjoey
- bliss-is-simplicity reblogged this from jamiexjoey
- pineapplecunt reblogged this from jamiexjoey
- jamiexjoey posted this